If your life seems more off-kilter than usual, you might be “crazy busy” – a term used by Dr. Edward Hallowell to describe ADD-like symptoms in everyday people that come from the accelerated pace of life.
I subscribe to Hallowell’s CrazyBusy tips feed and was notified of a free conference call – happening today! – featuring Dr. Hallowell and others, including Joe Polish of Piranha Marketing.
Here is the email text in its entirety:
- What I want to share with you are the secrets to keeping your life simple and keeping your business profitable. And, you can find them here –> www.SuccessWith Sanity.com
- Joe Polish of Piranha Marketing, is hosting a teleseminar on Thursday, this week, March 27th. The experts on this call are great fun to listen to but this call is really an incredible gift because these guys are going to deliver over 90 minutes of valuable strategies you can use right now to get control – “CrazyBusy No More!” – quit “working” when you’re out of your office or on vacation, or when you’re trying to spend quality time with your family.
- Please – join us on the call this Thursday – just listening can change (and maybe even save) your life. Here are the call in details:
- Date: Thursday, March 27th, 2008
Time: 3pm Pacific / 6pm Eastern
- (For those of you who really are insanely busy there’s a replay at 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern – same phone number and passcode.)